Sunday, April 15, 2012

Beeee Happy!

We're sitting here waiting for the storms to hit.  We are already under a tornado watch.  It's going to be a rough night, I'm afraid.  I gave Sadie some Composure now and will give her more later when the storms hit.  Oh boy...

Okay, I have a fun little card for you today.  I used Ima Butterfly from C.C. Designs.  I think this is such a cute little stamp!


I colored her with Copics and Spicas and cut her out with a new Nestie (for me), added Papertrey ribbon, a stampendous sentiment punched out with an SU! punch and added 3 Martha Stewart daisies with glittery centers.

I am entering her in challenges at 7 Kids College Fund - die cuts/punches and All That Scraps - anything goes and PaperPlay Challenges - things with wings.

If weather permits, I may be back with another post this evening!

kathy b

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card:-) I love the bright flowers added to this cutie:-)
    Thank you for joining us at All That Scraps
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So charming Kathy! I love your Ima Butterfly creating! So glad you linked up to the ATS Wed. challenge! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete