Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Warm Hello

I'm back, like I promised.  I have another quick card for you tonight.  I used the new Stampin' Up! frame dies to create the card as well as cut out the design. 


I colored the Penny Black image with Copics and Spicas.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  I attached the front to the back (green parts) with red line tape and used my Scor-Pal to crease the top section so the card could be opened easily.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a good evening and be sure to stop by again tomorrow!

kathy b

I will be entering this into the following challenges:





5 comments:

  1. Wow, fantastic card shape & I love the image too! Thanks for joining us for our "Green" Challenge over at Critter Sketch this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love to see different shaped cards! Thank you for joining us this week over at the Papercraft Star!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, Kathleen, I love those green Daisies! Thanks for joining us this week for the Papercraft Star Green Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty shaped card! So happy you joined us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Kathy, I love the stamp you've used and the shape is fabulous :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp.
    PLEASE consider turning off word verification it takes us so long to leave our DT comms when it's turned on, thank you
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete