Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Only 1 more day!

Just one more work day this week!  Yea!!!  Then we leave for Holly Springs, MS for Geena Bea's agility trial.  I am ready for the getaway.  It is always a fun girls weekend, as we leave the husbands at home! HA! 

I have a new card to share with you today.  It is for the Verve MOJO Monday challenge.

I took a little liberty with the sketch since it asked for a flower (count the printed paper for that, &/or the ribbon) and I added some lavender pearls from Martha Stewart and a few rhinestones.  I used my new Nestabilities #22 set to cut out the sentiment (Verve Birthday Surprise) and the border.  The patterned paper is BasicGrey Kioshi, while cardstock is DCWV.  Quick and simple.

Until next time, Happy Stamping!

kathy b



No comments:

Post a Comment