Friday, February 3, 2012

I Woof You {2}

I seem to like the stamp, "I Woof You", because of the 15 cards I have posted at Splitcoast, I have used this stamp twice!  Don't get me wrong, I have no shortage of available stamps.  It just seemed to fit.  Of course, this is an MFT stamp - Dog Gone Cute, but the text comes from another MFT set, You Had Me at Woof.  All the paper is DCWV.  I used a nestabilities to cutout the boy and I scissored the pup and popped him out with 3M tape.  The text and scallop are also popped out.  I added Robin's Nest bobbles to the corners and I was done.  A very quick and easy Valentine card and I am entering it in the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge.



Next post will come from Mississippi!!!  I'll let you know how we are faring!

Until then, happy stamping!

kathy b

No comments:

Post a Comment