Monday, February 20, 2012

I Love Knitting

Happy Monday!
It is a holiday for me, but my DH is at work.  Darn.  I have been watching movies and creating in my studio.  I have managed to go outside and play a bit with the dogs, but they are all taking their afternoon nap, so I can continue my playing!

Today's card is for the challenge over at SFYTT.   I used a Your Next Stamp for my creation.  I am also entering at http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.com/2012/02/february-ocs-challenge-love-is-in-air.html.


I paper pieced Fhiona and the chair and her knitting.  I used sparkly glitter paper for her knitting needles and used Spicas for her hair decoration.  I colored her face, hair and hands with Copics, everything else is pieced.  All buttons exxcept "love" are from Basic Grey.  Paper is from Echo Park.  Twine is from The Cat's Pajamas. I think she is cute as can be!
Until next time, Happy Stamping!
kathy b

3 comments:

  1. I love this image too! Love the paper piecing! Thanks for sharing it with us on the One Crazy Stamper Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete