Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I've been munching on pink, red and white M&Ms in my craft room as I made little gifts to give my co-workers.  Due to weather and  my schedule, they won't get them until Thursday, but I think all my sweet-toothed friends won't mind.


My card for today is a quickie I made as a thank you for Valentine donations to an animal rescue group with which I volunteer.  It's a very small non-profit...not even 1 employee, all volunteers.


I used an Impression Obsession stamp and Versafine ink.  The sentiment is from Studio G.  I printed the who gave in honor of whom on the inside and put a doggie stamp on the envelope.  I hope the recipients were pleased!

It was a cold night at agility class tonight.  Geena Bea stayed warm by running her little butt off while I stumbled around trying to keep up with her.  Cold weather seems to light a fire under the dogs. 

I was going to try to stamp, but I think I will just go to bed.  Tomorrow is another day.  Thanks for stopping by and until next time, Happy Stamping!

kathy b


No comments:

Post a Comment