Sunday, February 26, 2012

Funny Bunny

What a wet, yucky day for the Daytona 500, which of course, did not happen.  Now it will be run when most of us are at work...oh well.

The image I stamped today came from a very old C.C. Designs rubber stamp set called Love Ya' Much.  I love this little guy.  I colored him with Copics, added a little pearl to the flower.  Used my Nesties to cut him out and add a frame using Basic Grey dp.  The sentiment is from the same set.  The ribbon is from PaperTrey and the wooden flower came from Tuesday Morning.  I added a Teresa Collins big rhinestone to give it a little pop.  I think it looks
very "spring-y" with all the colors and the flower. 

With the Oscars and NBA basketball on tonight (ie - no Desperate Housewives), I will probably spend the evening in my studio...YEA!  Until next time,
Happy Stamping!!!

kathy b

No comments:

Post a Comment