Thursday, January 26, 2012

Same song, second verse

Haven't seen the sun in a while.  It's yet another dreary day up here on the mountaintop.  It has been drizzling all day. Geena Bea (one of my Schnauzers) and I are supposed to go to agility class tonight, but it might be cancelled.  We have a trial in a week, so I hope we have class inspite of the weather!




I have another card to share with you today.  This is a Penny Black stamp called Royal Greetings and this card is for Claudia.  You see, Claudia, age 10, is Julia's younger sister [see 1-20-12 post] and we are both disappointed that it will be May until we see each other again.  We have not seen each other since early June so she was lamenting that it would be a year before we would be together again.  When she put it  that way, it made me very sad.  So I took that sadness and brushed it away by making this cute little girly card.  The snow (Claudia lives in Colorado) is made with a Pearl Pen and I used stickles for the flfuff of her cap.  Copics were used for coloring and I added some stickles to her clothing, though it is hard to see in the photo.  I used nestabilities dies and the Miss You stamp is from PaperTrey.

And YES, Claudia, I will send you this card!!!

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is darling Kathy!! Thank you so much for sharing your adorable card with The Pink Elephant this week!!
    Hugs - LORi BOYD

    ReplyDelete