Friday, January 27, 2012

Let the Sun Shine!

Yea!  The sun came out today and it warmed up really nice.  A beautiful day to play outside and to wash the car, inside and out.  In honor of the sunshine today, I have this card to share with you.

Papers are from WeRMemoryKeepers Fiesta.  I really like the designs and the colors.  Flower is from Prima.  Label die is from PaperTrey and the stamp is from Verve, colored with Copics.  These colors make me happy!

This is a photo of Geena Bea.  In yesterday's post I was telling you that we were going to agility class last night.  Well, it was in the 40s, but we dressed warmly and there was a fire burning.  It was pretty cold until we started running courses, then we warmed up pretty quickly.  I just wanted to share a photo of my little agility dog.  She is 4, we rescued her a year ago this fall.


Until next time,
Happy Stamping!

Kathy B

No comments:

Post a Comment