Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'm Back Again

I am back again with my 2nd post.  It's a little strange writing stuff when you don't have any followers yet, but that's okay for now.  I am going to stick with it.  My BFF Margaret is going to start posting to this blog, as well.  Sometimes we will take turns, sometimes we will have a dialogue.  We are just going to go with the flow and see where it takes us...

Here is today's card.


I used an MFT stamp set called Fiesta.  The paper is from a pad I got at Hobby Lobby called Magic of the Season.  I don't have a small label die so I used a portion of a Nestabilities die and it worked just great.  I colored the design with Copics, added rhinestones and a Prima flower from my stash.  I really love all the red.  I am of Spanish heritage, so I just had to have this stamp set.  I made the card for a friend of mine from Argentina. 

Until next time...happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card--where's the samba music to go with it? I can hear it already. This is one of my favorite cards that you made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a goofball. I wanted to see what would happen when I deleted the comment...I guess it never truly goes away all the way. LOL

    ReplyDelete